Realm of the Phantoms
Nov. 18th, 2004
08:01 am - Useful Tips
An interesting thing one could do, if your story isn't finished, you can keep going back to the "manage entries" and edit it and add to it. That way all of that particular story will be together.
Nov. 17th, 2004
Journal:Shards Of Ice
Author: Elizabeth Perk
Estimated length: 2.5 pages
Date written: November 9, 2004
Date modified: November 14, 2004
Genre: Epic Fantasy
Brief Summary: A quest of a Chosen who must fulfill the wishes of the Earth.
08:58 pm - Introductions and Hallucinations
So, this is a community where friends can share their fictional writings. Interestingly, I have figured out a way that we shall all be able to write our stories without them being stolen and published by people who visit random journals. All you have to do in this community is this:
1) Create a separate LJ account for your stories
2) Make the account friends only, and be sure to only post friends only posts.
3) Join and receive a membership for posting access to Realmsurreal.
4) Post that you've joined and other members will friend you so you can read eachother's fictions
5) When you make a post on your journal, post a link of it to this page. People whom you haven't friended won't be able to access it. Therefore, only friend those you trust because only they will read your stories. :D
After the link, leave a small description or summary about what you have written.
I will give an example on my first post
6) How to make a link. Use a "<" and a ">" instead of a "[" and "]". For example purposes, I have to switch them.
Of course, "my cool new story" can be substituted by whatever other link you would like to change it to.